Regional Center Industry 4.0 on the basis of the National Aerospace University “KHAI” allows to carry out research, teaching, educational activities on the implementation of the Industrial Internet of things and technologies that are needed for this, in the enterprises of the Kharkiv region. Center 4.0 provides interaction between industrial enterprises, higher education institutions and IT companies for the implementation of Industry 4.0 in industrial enterprises.
Organizational structure of the Industry Center 4.0
Kharkiv Regional Center of Industry 4.0 is a structural subdivision of the Association of Industrial Automation Enterprises of Ukraine APPAU on the basis of the National Aerospace University. M.E. Zhukovsky “Kharkiv Aviation Institute”.
Expertise, creation of standards
Functional security and cybersecurity of industrial systems, Industrial Internet of Things, Predictive analytics
The main functions of the Center
- Networking (seminars and conferences, participation in industrial exhibitions that promote knowledge, technology and achievements and knowledge in the field of Industry 4.0), consulting and support for the preparation of international projects under European programs (H2020 +).
- Development and maintenance of information-analytical system for creation, analysis and updating of the regional landscape (map) of technological innovators of Industry 4.0, cooperation with them for coordination of joint actions; implementation of own R&I (research and innovation) activities in the selected field of activity.
- Issue of educational and methodical literature in the areas of: Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things, Cybersecurity of industrial systems.
- Creation of laboratories for training in technologies Industry 4.0 (Digital Twins, Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Predictive Maintenance, Cybersecurity, Industrial Internet of Things).
- Digitalization of machine-building enterprises and enterprises of the aerospace industry.
Coordination and management of R&D activities
Conducting R&D activities in the field of functional security and cybersecurity of dependable systems, Industrial Internet of Things, Predictive analytics, services and technology for Industry 4.0.
Purpose and tasks of the Center:
- Promotion of Industry 4.0 technologies in industrial segments at the local level: increasing the number of services, activities and promotions aimed at disseminating knowledge about Industry 4.0.
- Improving cooperation between innovators 4.0, increasing their number and involvement in the 4.0 movement, further training and coordination of actions of all potential developers in industrial high-tech, with appropriate technological solutions.
- Creation and development of the Competence Center 4.0 in the field of the Industrial Internet of Things, cybersecurity of industrial systems and infrastructures, as well as aircraft engineering.
- Direct preparation and participation in international projects in the relevant areas, in cooperation and with the involvement of higher educational schools and enterprises specialists of the Kharkiv region.
Conducting research, studying foreign experience in solving a similar problem, holding round tables to discuss the problem, negotiating and concluding contracts or signing memorandums, of cooperation to develop and finance the projects.
Activities to inform the community / communities about Center 4.0 and / or community / community participation in its development:
- Creation and maintenance of the Center’s website 4.0 https://khci.eu.org/.
- Regular exchange of information with the management of the Association of Industrial Automation Enterprises (APPAU).
- Holding conferences and seminars in conjunction with industrial enterprises of the Kharkiv region.
- Preparation of trainings on work with technologies of Industry 4.0 for heads and representatives of industrial enterprises of the Kharkiv region.
- Writing articles, manuals and preparing standards for cybersecurity and functional security of the Industrial Internet of Things.
For questions, suggestions, ideas related to cooperation with the Kharkiv Regional Center Industry 4.0, please contact:
National Aerospace University. M.E. Zhukovsky “Kharkiv Aviation Institute”
Department of Computer Systems, Networks and Cybersecurity (503) st. Chkalova, 17,
Kharkiv, 61070, Ukraine.
Phone: +38 057 7884503
Fax: +38 057 7884503
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com