Limited liability company “Scientific and Production Enterprise “RAILWAYAUTOMATIC” the owner of RWA trademark, was established in 1994. The company was formed by the leading specialists of the Ukrainian State Academy of Railway Transport that developed and deployed the first microprocessor-based traffic control system for the Ukrainian South-Western Railway.
Today RWA is a professional engineering company that can provide a full scope of services when creating a railway traffic control system: design, development, construction, start-up and commissioning as well as technical support of the systems developed during their life cycle.
Research and development projects in the field of automatic control and supervision systems for main line and industrial railway transport and subway.
Design of all types of automatic control and supervision systems for main line and industrial railway transport and subway.
Supply of different types of specialized equipment and systems for railway traffic
Installation, start-up and commissioning of railway traffic control systems and technical support during the life-cycle of the systems.
Developed and produced in series according to the technical conditions (ТУ У 31.6-34017368-001:2011 і ТУ 4252-001-89676003-2011) the main integrated systems:
- Dispatcher control and interlocking;
- Relay-microprocessor interlocking;
- Microprocessor interlocking;
- Microprocessor sorting hump interlocking;
- Microprocessor automatic blocking;
- Microprocessor semiautomatic blocking;
- Microprocessor level crossing signaling;
- Monitoring locomotives systems;
- Мicroprocessor systems of axles count;
- Electric power supply for rail facilities.
All RWA systems are adapted to modern rules of technical operation of the railways.
In the proposed system we use only standard protocols and interfaces and equipment manufactured in series. It allows further development in the following directions: integration with other systems; identification mobile units; executed schedule of trains traffic and other.
Systems designed by «RWA» are based on the element base of Schneider Electric company, that specially designed for industrial automation systems.
RWA systems advantages
For implementation and operation of the development
RWA customer pays only the cost of the system, and receives more than advantages:
- No need to increase work on the maintenance systems
compared with current relay systems.
- The use of semiconductor components in systems instead of relay contacts can increase the number of switching cycles, thus completely eliminating the periodic inspection items in the repair – process stations (functional safety in the application of semiconductor components is achieved by using the management structure «2 of 2»).
- Application software is displayed in graphical form accessible repeating relay circuit rail automation and robot. This online program algorithm (conditional «current flow in circuits of relay circuits») displayed in an interactive form, which allows visually to keep track of logical dependence.
- Listing application software are printed allowing you to keep the original software in printed form and introduce amendments to the relay circuit rail automatics and teleautomatics according to the established procedures
- There is no need to use programmers to change the application software – it is enough to train specialists with higher railway education who have been trained in modern university program or training courses at the Railway University.
We have experience and we know what to offer to you. We have developed certified solutions that have been in none failure and trouble free operation for more than 20 years.
For more information, see rwa.ua
36, Nauki Avenu, Kharkiv, 61166, Ukraine
+380 (57) 719-62-45
+380 (57) 755-19-62