International company INFOCOM LTD is providing maintenance and remote support of industrial enterprises, scheduled works for control systems (ACS TP) from our developers and certified specialists in real-time mode on a 24/7 basis. We provide a secure connection (hardware & software), compliance to safety protocol for data protection.
Our service for remote support of automated control systems became highly requested during COVID-19. As there was no possibility for our automation engineers to be present on Site in 24 hours for maintenance purposes, we suggested a remote way to handle urgent tasks.
INFOCOM LTD is supporting its projects in Europe and abroad. Working in different industry sectors (Food Industry, Chemical, Agricultural etc.). For industrial plants – security is important. So, firstly, one of the chief tasks was solved – connection security, for this we have tested and recommend to our customers a secure way to connect to industrial facilities – a complex of hardware and software to be 100% sure in reliability of our proposition.
Within this during 2021 and 2022 year INFOCOM LTD have been supporting the following production plants:
- Plant for production of oil & fat in (Turkey)
- Oil extraction plant (Turkey, Ukraine, Egypt, Belgium, United Kingdom) and the list of plants is growing.
Remote maintenance and support is of high urgency for companies
- that have non-stop production process, when it’s expensive to have non-authorized stops that can lead to product damage;
- that have high cost of lines downtime (for example ports and transshipment terminals).
Our goal is to make remote support effective and secure:
- Provide prompt assistance in the analysis of incidents 24/7;
- Provide protection against harmful/unqualified interference in technological processes and unauthorized access to ACS TP;
- Reduce equipment downtime by promptly involving external specialists in solving diagnostic, start-up, maintenance tasks
- Improve the quality and speed of scheduled repairs, equipment replacements
- Eliminate service delays related to the arrival of specialists at the facility (excluding travel expenses)
To order Remote support, maintenance, service from INFOCOM LTD team – contact our Managers.