Founded in 2001 on the Research Institute of Radio Measurements base in Kharkiv, today Radmirtech is a team of professionals, modern, high-tech production, and a wide range of high-quality, competitive products.
What is the solution?
In COVID times, it’s essential to keep indoor conditions at a high purity level – at home and most of all in public and workspaces. Because it may cause respiratory diseases, allergies, asthmatic manifestations, and a weakened immune system, decrease alertness, and affect overall well-being.
The most important indicators to keep in mind:
- A high level of VOC – 5 times higher TVOC makes learning and work impossible
- Sick building syndrome – It significantly worsens health and reduces efficiency
- Unsatisfactory IAQ – 125 million lost school days in the United States each year
- A high level of pollutants concentration – It decreases mental activity and alertness
- Poor indoor air quality – more than 10 million lost working days in the United States each year
What is the solution?
Radmirtech’s invention the IoT Sensor Vega air quality control system helps measure, analyze, improve the conditions and reduce the spread of pathogenic bacterias, viruses, respiratory and heart diseases:
- TVOC – a rate of an actual level of volatile organic compounds in the air.
- CO 2 Carbon dioxide – a high level of indoor carbon dioxide leads to illness and tiredness.
- Humidity – a high or low level of indoor humidity leads to the development of allergies and a weakened immune system.
- Temperature – too high or too low temperature affects the physical state. It leads to undercooling and organisms overheating.
- Light – bad lightning leads to the psychological and emotional state violation. It decreases alertness and working ability
- Pressure – pressure bumps lead to weakness, shortness of breath, headache, heart pain, weakened immune system, and working ability decreasing.
What are the final results?
Smart Sensor Mobile displays indicators measurements (air composition – CO₂ contents and common level of volatile organic compounds, and atmospheric pressure), and analytical data transferred by sensors of the IoT Sensor Vega system.