02-03 June 2023, Slavutych, Ukraine
Seminar “Digital twins in the life cycle of nuclear power facilities. From NPP Design to Operation and Decommissioning” will be held on 02-03 June 2023 in Slavutych on the sidelines of the INUDECO International Conference.
The workshop will be held in Slavutych.
The workshop will be organized and held with the participation and support of Slavutych City Council, Energoatom, ChNPP, SAEZ, Institute for Nuclear Safety Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, NTUU KPI, Ukrainian Nuclear Society, University of Bristol (UK), University of Berkeley (USA).
The workshop will address the following issues:
- information system to support ChNPP decommissioning,
- robotics and drone technologies in digital twinning,
- advanced radiological source mapping,
- three-dimensional modelling to improve the safety culture at the Shelter, etc.
We kindly ask you to participate in the workshop in person and to facilitate the participation of your colleagues as participants and speakers.
The official languages of the workshop are Ukrainian and English.
For all questions:
Aryna Starovoitova (organizing committee) +38050 353 11 35,
Maryna Karasyova (registration issues) +38050 464 91 61.
We are ready to answer all your questions.
Seminar email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RESIST FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES & MATCHMAKING EVENT for SMEs in the Mobility, Transport and Automotive ecosystem
- EU LIFE Info Days 2023 – EU’s funding instrument for the environment and climate action
- Innovate Ukraine Energy Partnership – Competition Information and Virtual Brokerage
- CEE Expo & B2B Forum: For Sustainable and Smart Urban Development
- Manufacturing industry goes digital: Hack4reSTART Bucharest | Romania